THEORY: No. 1 Fan

Photo from People Magazine online.
Click here for more Sprouse awesomeness!

When they finally outgrew their coconut head hairstyle, I officially became a fan. They took their time to blossom into fine the youg lads (I don't think I should use "blossom" but I can't think of a better word) that they are, but when they did, they really did. :) I am such a fan that I feel real sad that Suite Life is coming to an end. I loved them in Suite Life of Zack and Cody as cute little boys (and because I love anything that has to do with twins, hence my Mary Kate and Ashley phase which died a natural death) but now, they're are just so handsome! They're like Zac Efron but cuter and more my size. They're like the Ipod to the Ipad. Almost the same just in a different size. Haha :) Am I mean for comapring them to that? Anyways, I love Zac Efron as well so my fanhood is in consistency. I just prefer adorable boys over macho boys... thus Dylan over Zac. :) Weeeeeh... I just thought of posting this declaration of "fandom" because I was just watching Suite Life on Deck right now. I then searched for them on Google and stumbled on the People Magazine special issue all about the Sprouses. That definitely did it, now I'm having a Sprouse Rush! ;))

I wonder what it feels like to be celebrities that have all these fans declaring their admiration for them (even without the fans really knowing them). Sometimes I don't even get what people idolize in celebrities. I try to analyze most things in life, and if I don't get it, I leave it and move on. But the Sprouses are a pleasant exception (along with Zac Efron, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears)... I don't get what it is about them but I don't care! :) Sprouse forever! :D

Now, if only I can get my hands on that People Special Collector's Edition of May 2009...

No comments: