STORY: Dragon Noodles

Jose introduced me to Dragon (A Dimsum Restaurant along Malate) about a year or so ago and I am forever grateful for that! I didn't like their dimsum noodles' soup before but I have learned to love 'em! Now I can finish a full bowl of Beef Wanton noodles. Yum! (My dad loves them so much, too that he always asks me to bring him some for take out!)

Beef Wanton Noodles!
(I have never tried anything else after all the times I ate at Dragon!)
You must try their Fried Dumplings. You can't find dumplings like theirs anywhere else. Promise.

I finally got to wear the new blue balllet flats with floral print that Jose bought for me from his trip to HK. ;) I also wore the pink cardigan he bought from HK, too. :D

I do not like and will never like hot tea. They always serve this for free but I never touch it.
Also, their chili sauce is the best! Their already delicious food gets even better with just a bit of this. (You can see how good the food is with our wipe out bowls!)

No comments: