THEORY: Look Alikes 2

This is the very delayed follow up to my previous post Look Alikes. As I shared in that last post, I have this "gift," if you may call it that, in spotting look alikes of people I know. So to prove this, I'll be posting my newest (and not so new) discoveries. Feel free to affirm, reject or simply react to them. The celebrities are on the left, and the almost-celebrities a.k.a my classmates are on the right. (P.S. Hope the people in the photos don't mind me grabbing their photos! If you don't want your photo here, just tell me and I'll take it down. Thanks!)
Demi Lovato (Camp Rock) and Pya
Bea Binene (Tween Hearts) and Pam
Hilary Swank and Kekx
Alessandra De Rossi and Nikki
Bea Alonzo (Magkaribal) and Jaimee
Tia & Tamera Mowry (from the film Twitches) and Pauleen
Wendy Tabusalla (PBB4) & Seline
Eliza Pineda (Maria Flordeluna) and Rala
Madison de la Garza (Demi Lovato's sister) and Yeye
Amanda Seyfried (Dear John) and Erika
Zoe Sandejas (Dinig Sana Kita) and Diane
Jessie Mendiola (Sabel) and Jes


I've told some of the people above that they look like the celebrities I placed next to their faces but they won't believe me! What do you think? Do you think I have the "gift?"

2 comments:

Marie said...

YES! perfect look alikes! hahahah

Andy said...

Thanks Marie! :)