STORY: Beach babe

I am not very comfortable with wearing revealing swimwear at the beach. Actually, I'm not comfortable wearing anything too revealing anywhere! So when I stumbled on my old photos with me rocking my one piece in the beach, I thought I might have hope. I might be able to rock a bikini on the beach one day!

 I have mentioned my dream of rocking a bikini by the time I'm 20 in a post before  and I have yet to fulfill that goal. Sure I wore a bikini but under a cover up and I only took the cover up off indoors to take a photo. I know I don't have to do this and there is nothing wrong with not being comfortable flaunting one's body but I'd really want to experience it before it's too late. I don't want to end up being one of those older ladies who wear inappropriate clothes because they were not able to do it when they were younger. At the end of the day, I'd just like to flaunt what I've got while I still have it... even for just 15 minutes along the shore. Haha!

Enjoying the white sand in Boracay back in the day when it wasn't as crowded during the summer.
Beach babe at 6 years old!
Fingers crossed I rock my swim suit this summer!

No comments: