STORY: Pressured

I am going crazy. Just today, I woke up from dreams of being hired. Yes, dreams with an S. I woke up several times just to confirm that the good news was just a dream then I'd fall back to sleep and dream the same thing. It is like torture actually. The first time was okay but the 2-3 times that came after were more of a nightmare than a dream. When you dream of something so good, waking up to it makes reality seem like a nightmare.

I don't want to face another person asking me how I'm doing and not having something good to answer. If the anxiety of all the waiting I'm going through won't kill me, than the pressure from everyone around me will... or maybe the extreme heat of the summer. Believe it or not, the summer heat is looking pretty bearable at this point. :(

No comments: