STORY: Closed Eyes

I know you won't be reading this so I'm safe. 

I'm thinking of unfollowing you. Yes, you. But before you go crazy mad, ask yourself why we are even following each other in the first place. Its not like we need to be updated about each other's lives any more than we already are. Its just too much information for me, I guess. And you know what I do with too much information... I digest it, I analyze it, I over think it. And you don't want me to over think things, do you?

But I'm also afraid. I'm afraid that shutting this avenue out and blocking this information will keep me over thinking still, maybe even more! I'm afraid the not knowing will kill me. But I guess that's more tolerable. That way, I can convince myself to think that all of it is just me. I could find comfort in the possibility that this stuff is made up.  

I guess seeing things that lead me to think about other things is something I can't handle. Maybe closing my eyes and looking the other way is best. I'm just going to have to trust you... again. And I'm praying with all my heart that this isn't another mistake waiting to happen.

No comments: