STORY: Marathon Halt

I absolutely hate it when I reach the end of a TV marathon. I mean, after 7-8 hours of uninterrupted TV magic, you suddenly stop. You are put to a halt and it's freaking irritating!

Ugh, I just finished watching 12 episodes from Awkward's Season 1 and the first 6 episodes of Season 2. Now, I have to wait until tomorrow for episode 7 to come out. 


It's not like this feeling is new. I've done countless TV marathons, which is pretty evident in this blog, but there is something about Awkward that has got me extra pissed. Unlike the other shows I have marathon-ed (The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time), Awkward is a continuous story. Each episode doesn't stand alone. That is why you can't help but feel really excited for the next episode. But there is nothing I can do about it now but wait. Haaaay, and just when things were really getting good.

Anyway, since I'm already ranting about TV, might as well share how excited I am (and frustratingly impatient) for Modern Family and Once Upon A Time's new seasons this September! I'm thinking if I should watch it per week or just wait 'til the season ends so I can watch the episodes one after the other. Then again, I might get too impatient and just end up watching each episode per week then re watching all of it by the end of the season! Haaaay, TV. You little box of light that suck out all the intelligence left in me just seem to keep coming up with brilliant work these days. Keep it up! I don't mind going mindless if these shows are the cause! Kidding (not).

No comments: