THEORY: Banker

Sometimes I think of eating my words. Sometimes I feel I believed the wrong things all these times. Sometimes I wish I made different choices. Sometimes... I imagine myself working in a BANK*.

And then I sit still, look at myself in the mirror and say, "No, dear. Do not give up. The tough times won't last forever but sitting behind a desk doing the same things over and over will (well, will feel like forever)."

Oh God, I know it's just been two months but I am really looking forward to the time when things will feel easy (notice I used FEEL not GET? Well, I am not looking for something easy, I am looking for something I understand). I hope somewhere in my future You have created a reality where I am able to be good at what I do. I'm not rushing it because I know timing is everything but can I at least have a little sense of what I'm doing and where I'm going?

I'll be keeping my palms together and praying You say yes to my prayer. 

*I have nothing against bankers, I swear! Its just not for some people... and by some people, I mean me.

No comments: