STORY: Looking For Trouble

Why do I have a thing for drama these days? It's like I'm looking for trouble! And with that note, I can't resist quoting The Lion King:
Young Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you. 
Mufasa: Simba, I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 

Anyway, back to my drama. I just keep over thinking things these days. I mean, I just got over an "episode" and now that everything is fine again, I'm thinking of things that will just ruin my peace! Crazy, right? There really is nothing wrong in my life right now (Thank God) but I keep attracting drama to myself. I don't intend for these thoughts to come into my head, but they do, and I entertain them! It's like I have gotten used to having so much drama that I actually thirst for it now. It's scary! 

The drama I'm letting into my head is starting to sting a little already, which tells me that this has to stop. This is stupid. Why should I put myself through unnecessary pain? But the heart and mind are too complicated for me. It isn't easy to just do what I think I should be doing. Losing control over my thoughts and actions is scaring me...

but not scaring me enough to stop looking for trouble. 

No comments: