THEORY: Survivor

Nakakairita na talaga.

I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know anything anymore. I just cry like stupid and I'm not even sure why. I keep telling myself that it's nothing, that it's petty, that I would laugh at myself a few months later for fussing over something like this, but I can't dictate how I feel, even though I want to so, so, very much (The redundancy was intentional. FYI).

I thought I was over this. I thought I was done with this phase, even at least for the entire year. Hindi pa ba ako naka-quota? Grabe. But it looks like the answer is no. I guess the storm isn't over and I am less prepared than I was the first, second, even third time it came around... which could only mean, I am less likely to survive this time. 

No comments: