STORY: Green, Gray and Grunge

I keep saying I don't like to blog about fashion because, let's be honest, I really have no clue what's fashionable and not. But somehow, no matter how many times I say I don't know what I'm doing, I find myself feeling really nice when I like what I put on. I feel especially nice when photographs capture how good I'm feeling.






People see fashion as shallow, superficial or irrelevant but I beg to disagree. As gasgas as this line is, I'm still going to use it, "You are what you wear." When you feel good about yourself, your mood, your energy and your outlook for the day is affected. And who wouldn't want to work with someone so confident and bursting with energy, right?




Also, the more obvious reason is that this is a form of self-loving. I wouldn't go as far as call myself vain since I do not stare at myself and worship how wonderful I am. It just feels good to remind yourself that you are pretty and it doesn't really matter if others don't see that. What matters is that you are comfortable and happy in your own skin and that you are brave enough to tell yourself that. Because, really, in this world that manages to make even the prettiest girl in the world insecure, us regular girls need to build up our confidence walls to keep those negative messages out.





After my short "photoshoot" c/o of my lovey doves, we finally tried out Bfast, one of the restaurants in the Ayala Triangle strip. I've been hearing about the place for sometime now but I never get the chance to check the place out.


I ordered the Crispy Binagoongan which was great. Basically, it's just Lechon Kawali with bagoong sauce and it actually was a good twist to one of my favorite Pinoy dishes. The serving wasn't worth the price though. A plate costs 200+ which would equal a dish for sharing in other restaurants.


Jose got the Bangus tocino which was nothing special, but it did taste fine.

No comments: