STORY: Let me get this straight...

I finally got my hair straightened! I keep postponing it for so many reasons, so I guess I finally ran out of excuses and finally did it. 




Before I go on about my hair, can I just say how much I am loving my new crochet jacket? It feels so hipster/vintage-y to me, don't you think? I paired it with my boots and a loose top to keep the look chill and comfy. I also got wear my new watch... my first informal one! Too bad I don't have anymore outfit shots. As usual, Jose isn't very good at taking any of my photos and I have to literally beg for him to at least try and take 'em. *cries*

Back to my hair.

Because I had my haircut as well, the green hair from underneath is constantly seen. Before, I had to tie my hair really high so the green hair could be seen, now it even looks like my hair is ombre-d. 




I'm thinking of dying the green hair and the tips of the rest of my black hair another color. Red, maybe. What do you think?

No comments: