STORY: Throwing Away Gold

I am very pissed at the number of times I fail to blog.

Sorry, I skipped my usual beating-around-the-bush blog intro... but I just had to get it out there before the thought goes away again! These past few days, I have been having eureka moments and at that instant, I tell myself, "I'm going to blog about this. This is gold!" (Hehe, it is my head so I am free to believe my thoughts are gold) but I never do! So, as much as I want to blog it when I have time, I have already completely forgotten about it! Imagine all those thoughts that could have saved humanity (okay, OA na ko)

Anyway, I have been bouncing thoughts on love and hurt and dealing with it (basically every cliche topic a girl in her 20s would talk about) and I swear to blog about it come Valentine's Day. Well, that's the only day of the year I can get away with such cheesy topics (and well, when I'm extremely in love or heartbroken when I just choose not to care) so I hope I get to do that. Actually, no, I HAVE TO DO THAT. I'm wasting gold here! :P 

No comments: