THEORY: I Wanted A Job

Hay nako, another "idea" is put down and replaced with reality.

I wanted a job that I loved.
I wanted a job that would let me be creative.
I wanted a job that made me experience new things.
I wanted a job that would make me meet people like me (whatever that means).
I wanted a job that allows me to travel.
I wanted a job that wasn't repetitive (each day is just like the last)
I wanted a job that was exciting
I wanted a job that pays okay
I wanted a job that was fit for the course I finished.

I think I have that job...

but all I want now is a job that lets me go home by 7pm.

You really can't have it all. I got it, Lord. I won't try to get it all anymore.
Thanks anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted this one too.

Anonymous said...

I wanted this too- mingky