STORY: Sunsets and sparkles

I'd like to take a moment to just share with the world how grateful I am to be alive today.
I witnessed not just one, but two beautiful sunsets in a row. One on top of the city and the other by the beach with family.

This morning, I finally got to take a concrete step towards the realization of my dream. Actually, just  confirming that I found the one thing that makes my eyes sparkle just talking about is a blessing in itself. Some people spend their entire lives trying to be happy without even knowing what will make them so. I'm halfway there and it has me filled with so much hope for the future.


As I go home tonight, I got to see this common yet so subtly beautiful side of the city I love and live in.
So much reasons to be alive, I don't want to feel otherwise ever again.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: